Front Office Receptionist
Department: Human Resource
Project Location(s): Noida
Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.;
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.;
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Bachelor’s degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus;
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers);
- Professional attitude and appearance;
- Solid written and verbal communication skills/li>
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude.